- New Enquiries
Julia joined Johnson Astills in August 2018 and provides support to the Care Team. Julia obtained her Law degree from the University of reading in 2009. She completed the CILEx Legal Executive Graduate Fast Track Course in 2013, completing the following modules Civil Litigation, Family, Practice Law and Family client Care.
in relation to all aspects of Childcare Law including:
- Pre-proceedings Advice where Social Services are holding a Child Protection Conference or Pre-proceedings Meeting
- Advice regarding section 20 Children Act 1989
- Advice to family members regarding a negative assessment completed by Social Services in relation to a family member’s ability to care for a child
- Care and Supervision Orders
- Placement Orders and Adoption
- Special Guardianship Orders
Julia has been granted rights of audience at the local Family Court which means she can represent clients at some Family and Childcare Law hearings.
Team: Care Team