- New Enquiries
Priya joined Johnson Astills in 2016 and qualified in April 2020. Priya provides support to the Care Team in relation to all aspects of Childcare Law including:
- Pre-proceedings advice where Social Services are holding a Child Protection Conference or Pre-Proceedings Meeting.
- Advice regarding Section 20 Children Act 1989.
- Advice to family members regarding a negative assessment completed by Social Services in relation to a family member’s ability to care for a child.
- Care and Supervision Orders.
- Placement Orders and Adoption.
Priya is an Accredited Police Station Representative and regularly advises clients at the Police Station.
Priya is a fluent speaker of Gujarati.