‘I am perfectly satisfied with the way the case was handled. My solicitor was very efficient, easy to communicate with and was very clear on what the outcome would or could be and who worked well.’
Terrie-Sian joined Emery Johnson Astills in March 2018, and provides support to the Care Team in relation to all aspects of Childcare Law including:
- Pre-proceedings Advice where Social Services are holding a Child Protection Conference or Pre-Proceedings Meeting
- Advice regarding Section 20 Children Act 1989
- Advice to family members regarding a negative assessment completed by Social Services in relation to a family member’s ability to care for a child
- Care and Supervision Orders
- Placement Orders and Adoption.
Team: Care Team