‘I am perfectly satisfied with the way the case was handled. My solicitor was very efficient, easy to communicate with and was very clear on what the outcome would or could be and who worked well.’
Michelle joined Emery Johnson Astills in 2005 and qualified in 2008. She is an experienced Higher Court Advocate, regularly providing representation at the Youth, Magistrates and Crown Court. Michelle also provides advice and assistance at the Police Station. She also advises in relation to all aspects of Prison Law on a private paying basis.
Michelle specialises in all aspects of Criminal Defence including:
- Public Order Offences
- Knife Crime
- Burglary and Theft
- Drug Offences
- Offences against Public Justice
- Road Traffic Offences
- Football related Offences and Football Banning Orders
Michelle also represents professionals in Fitness to Practise Hearings.
- Duty Solicitor- Police Station and Magistrates Court
- Member of the Solicitor’s Association of Higher Court Advocates (SAHCA).
- Member of the Association of Regulatory and Disciplinary Lawyers (ARDL)
Team: Crime Team
Fitness to Practise Team