- New Enquiries
Chelsea joined Johnson Astills in 2018 as a paralegal in the Care Team. Chelsea studied at the University of East London where she obtained her Law degree in 2016. She completed the LPC at Nottingham Trent in 2021 and secured a training contract with us that same year.
Chelsea provides support to the Care Team in relation to all aspects of Childcare Law including:
- Pre-proceedings Advice where Social Services are holding a Child Protection Conference or Pre-Proceedings Meeting
- Advice regarding Section 20 Children Act 1989
- Advice to family members regarding a negative assessment completed by Social Services in relation to a family member’s ability to care for a child
- Care and Supervision Orders
- Placement Orders and Adoption
Chelsea is an Accredited Police Station Representative and regularly represents clients at the Police Station.
Teams: Care Team; Crime Team