- New Enquiries
Accredited Children Panel Solicitor
Johnson Astills are seeking to expand their care team and recruit an accredited children panel solicitor.
You will be part of a friendly and well-regarded team which provides support to all team members. As well as representing parents and family members the team is regularly instructed to represent the interests of children in care proceedings and private family proceedings.
You should have strong communication skills and be able to work collaboratively as part of a busy childcare team.
On offer is a competitive salary, flexible working and clear career progression opportunities.
Should you wish to discuss the position further please contact Emma Stanbanks on email@example.com.
Legal Secretary – Family Department
We are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our Leicester office.
- Hours - Full Time
- Salary - Competitive
- Based - Leicester
- Position available immediately
If you have previous experience working as a Legal Secretary within a Family department, we would love to hear from you.
The successful applicant must:
- Have good organisational and time management skills
- Have an ability to work under pressure
- Have a friendly and helpful manner
- Be enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and assist with any duties required
- Be able to audio type, make telephone calls and carry out general administrative tasks on files and in the office
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Be educated to GCSE Grade C or equivalent in Maths and English Language
Please send a covering letter and up to date CV to Vicki Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January 2020.