- New Enquiries
Emily joined Johnson Astills in 2022 as a Paralegal in the Care Team. Emily obtained her Law degree at the University of Derby and is currently studying the LPC (LLM) at Nottingham Trent University.
Emily is committed to understanding, supporting and advising clients.
Emily provides support to the Care Team in relation to all aspects of Childcare Law including:
- Pre-proceedings advice where Social Services are holding a Child Protection Conference or Pre-Proceedings Meeting
- Advice regarding Section 20 Children Act 1989
- Advice to family members regarding a negative assessment completed by Social Services in relation to a family member’s ability to care for a child
- Care and Supervision Orders
- Placement Orders and Adoption
Team: Care Team