‘I am perfectly satisfied with the way the case was handled. My solicitor was very efficient, easy to communicate with and was very clear on what the outcome would or could be and who worked well.’
Gemma joined Emery Johnson Astills in 2013 and qualified in 2016. She specialises in representing immediate and extended family members in all aspects of Childcare Law including:
- Care and Supervision Orders
- Placement Orders and Adoption
- Discharge of Care Orders and contact with a child in Care
- Special Guardianship Orders
- Pre-proceedings advice where Social Services are holding a Child Protection Conference or Pre-proceedings Meeting
- Advice regarding section 20 Children Act 1989
Gemma also provides advice and assistance to clients at the Police Station in relation to all levels of Criminal Offence.
- Gemma is an Accredited Police Station Representative.
- Gemma is a member of the Association of Lawyers for Children.
Team: Care Team