- New Enquiries
Gemma joined Johnson Astills in 2013 and qualified in 2016. She specialises in representing immediate and extended family members in all aspects of Childcare Law including:
- Care and Supervision Orders
- Placement Orders and Adoption
- Discharge of Care Orders and contact with a child in Care
- Special Guardianship Orders
- Pre-proceedings advice where Social Services are holding a Child Protection Conference or Pre-proceedings Meeting
- Advice regarding section 20 Children Act 1989
Gemma also provides advice and assistance to clients at the Police Station in relation to all levels of Criminal Offence.
- Gemma is an Accredited Police Station Representative.
- Gemma is a member of the Association of Lawyers for Children.
Team: Care Team